Cialis is used for:
Treating erectile dysfunction (ED).
Cialis is a phosphodiesterase inhibitor. It works by helping to increase blood flow into the penis during sexual stimulation. This helps you to achieve and maintain an erection.
Before using Cialis:
Some medical conditions may interact with Cialis . Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
* if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
* if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
* if you have a deformed penis (eg, Peyronie disease, cavernosal fibrosis), blood problems (eg, sickle cell anemia, leukemia, multiple myeloma), or any other condition that may increase the risk of a prolonged erection (priapism)
* if you have a history of certain eye problems (eg, retinitis pigmentosa, sudden vision loss, optic neuropathy, macular degeneration)
* if you have a history of liver or kidney problems, dialysis, high or low blood pressure, ulcers, bleeding problems, heart problems (eg, heart failure, irregular heartbeat, aortic stenosis, angina), or blood vessel problems
* if you have a history of heart attack, stroke, or life-threatening irregular heartbeat
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Cialis . Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
* Alpha-blockers (eg, doxazosin), medicines for high blood pressure, nitrates (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin), or nitroprusside because severe low blood pressure with dizziness, lightheadedness, and fainting may occur
* Azole antifungals (eg, itraconazole), HIV protease inhibitors (eg, ritonavir), macrolide antibiotics (eg, erythromycin), or telithromycin because they may increase the risk of Cialis 's side effects
* Rifampin because it may decrease Cialis 's effectiveness
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Cialis may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
How to use Cialis:
Use Cialis as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
* An extra patient leaflet is available with Cialis . Talk to your pharmacist if you have questions about this information.
* Take Cialis by mouth with or without food.
* For use as needed: Take Cialis at least 30 minutes before sexual activity, as directed by your doctor. Cialis may work for up to 36 hours after you take it.
* For daily use: Take Cialis regularly at about the same time each day.
* Talk with your doctor if you have questions about how you should take Cialis .
* Check with your doctor before you eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice while you are taking Cialis .
* For use as needed: If you miss a dose of Cialis and you still intend to engage in sexual activity, take it as soon as you remember. Continue to take it as directed by your doctor. For daily use: If you miss a dose of Cialis , take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Cialis .
Side effects of Cialis:
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
Dizziness; flushing; headache; heartburn; mild back or muscle pain; stomach upset; stuffy or runny nose.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; memory loss; prolonged, painful erection; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; ringing in the ears; seizures; severe or persistent back or muscle pain; severe or persistent dizziness; severe or persistent vision changes; sudden decrease or loss of vision in one or both eyes; sudden hearing loss.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
cialis generic cialis
buy cialis cialis
buy cialis online
order cialis online
buy cheap cialis today
buy cialis now
value pharmaceutical cialis
cialis soft tab
cialis levitra cialis
cialis generic levitra cialis
cialis cialis levitra
best cialis price
cialis generic tadalafil
cheap generic cialis
cialis buy online
cialis levitra sale cialis
cialis sans prescription
cialis levitra vs
buy cialis generic online
buy cheap cialis
cialis for sale
cheapest cialis generic
purchase cialis online
generic cialis price
buy cialis generic
what is cialis
buy generic cialis
cialis comparison levitra cialis
cialis vs cialis
buy cialis online cialis
cheapest cialis price
cialis ambien wagering
cialis cialis compared
cialis online pharmacy
cialis compare levitra cialis
cialis vs levitra
sildenafil citrate cialis cialis levitra made
cialis uk supplier
buy cheap cialis online
generic cialis 1.00 per pill
cialis cialis comparison
jenis jenis cialis cialis
cialis tadalafil free sildenafil rx partner
generic cialis online
cialis side effect
cf buy cialis
buying generic cialis
cialis levitra cialis vs vs
cheap cialis online
cialis on line order
levitra cialis cialis
generic cialis pill taladafil
cialis dysfunction erectile levitra cialis
generic cialis pill tadalafil
cialis drug impotence
generic cialis non prescription order
cialis levitra cialis vs
cialis free sample